Joe Biden attended a ritzy fundraiser and rubbed elbows with DC elites Thursday evening after incoherently babbling in Portland.
Biden attended a fundraiser at the Portland Yacht Club hosted by Win McCormack, the owner of the Communist rag, “The New Republic.”
Biden said Democrats have done such a great job that it’s just hard for people to understand how well things are going.
“What I’m worried about now is that we’ve done one hell of a job, but the fact is things have moved so rapidly, so profoundly, it’s hard for people to understand…let me just give you a few statistics…” Biden said to a group of out-of-touch elitists.
The statistics are just too confusing.
- Inflation rates are at a 40-year high
- Gas prices are at record highs
- Covid vaccine mandates
- Endless mask mandates for airplanes
- Millions of illegals flooding over the US border
- Russia-Ukraine conflict
- 13 dead US service members in Afghanistan
According to Biden, that’s one hell of a job.